Friday, November 4, 2011

University Of Tampa Wellness Symposium with the Red Flag Campaign


Today I had the pleasure today to be a Vendor at University Of Tampa Wellness Symposium with the Red Flag Campaign 

It was an amazing experience meet a lot of new students. They were excited to know that I was giving out mini makeup over’s. Some had never were makeup and they we up to trying something new. That made me happy because that's what Fi.R Cosmetics has to bring that inner Fierceness within you. Just a little of color made them fear-less. When I was done with each makeover they couldn't believe just a little of color made them have a smile on their face. That was priceless to me to make someone feel special and pretty. 

I take pride in helping the community and that's what all is about. I have a passion. I take in pride to help and show them how to play with makeup. It’s fun to play. Remember you could always wash it out!! The point was to introduce my product so they could see with their own eyes how versatile it is. I was happy to give back to the community. I enjoy doing the mini makeovers. Boy but they it was windy today but that didn't stop me from making them Fierce. I took some pictures from the makeovers. I will let know what colors I used on my models. I want to thank all of them for giving me the chance to show what I had to offer. When you look Fierce You are Fear-Less!!   

Check them out!!


From left I used: Bronze and Champagne, Middle chrome and Denim blue, Soft Sage and champagne 

Color Chrome when you wet the pigments the colors gets more intense 

Eyes closed


Color used here was Jazzy Jewel and also wet


Eyes closed 


Colors used soft sage, rock teal, champagne



Eyes closed 


I want to thank University Of Tampa  for having me everyone was great!
Love, Fi.R Cosmetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...