Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Clemmons 11.11.11

I want to pronounce the new couple. They have been together for a long time. Have two beautiful kids. This was just the icing on the cake. There love and bound was inseparable and magical. I was glad to be part of their wedding and all that attend as well. I'm happy to announce as well I had the honor to do her makeup.  I make up as well for her mother and her cousin. This was a challenge because I was going to be in the wedding. I did my makeup. We had to wake up at 5am to get this bride looking the best for her day. I’m glad I had enough time and we made it to the ceremony. We were all considering with the weather because the day of the wedding it was going to be cold. With the grace of GOD it was an amazing day. Sunny and the wind weren’t that harsh. Everyone looked so sharp and beautiful. It was an amazing feeling being on the beach!! I spoke to the groom before the wedding and he was so excited he couldn't wait to get married to the love of his life. His eyes said it all. Family flew in from NY and family drove from NC. It was my pleasure to meet his side of the family and family from the bride side. We all had a great time. As I saw the bride walking down with her dad by her side it was breathtaking.  That is a special moment any bride could ask for. She looked radiant and so happy walking down on the beach. Her dad handed her to the groom. To be united as one and there special day!



This is before she see the groom. It was my honor to do your Make Up for the best day of your life!


They said "I DO"


Aww isn't this picture breathtaking!!! 


Everyone together love this picture!!


Mrs. & Mr  Clemmons


There first dance how sweet


Mr. & Mrs Otero
There love is still strong for 31 yrs how amazing!


Brotherly Love 


Isn't this the most prettiest cake ever and it was yummy too 

Of course there are many pictures but I just wanted to highlight some so you could see. How everything look. Everyone had a blast. The food was great. Everyone got along and made this day a hit! 
Congratulation to the Clemmons!!!

11.11.11
P.S
Also I want to wish my Mother Happy Birthday 
The best Mother I could Have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...