Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Thanksgiving Look Wepa!

Are you ready for the best day of this month. Thanksgiving. The time to be with you family and friends. Its very important to always give back. Give thanks to GOD for being where you are at this moment! Of course I have to share my style and fashion love. This collection to me looks like me. I love solids and prints on outfits. I want to share some things I found.. Please let me know if you agree with me. I'm loving the colors and purple are my colors too.. Now I need to get some something cute for THANKSGIVING. I always gotta stay looking fierce! Once I get something I will keep you guys posted on the looks.



I wanted to mention  that with  these looks you would need to get  some cute accessories to go with them and I know where to send you guys to get some great pieces. My friend  has awesome pieces and I want to share her link with you guys. Here are some things I found and would go with these looks!



I would get this ring for the third look for a nice casual day 
check out her stuff  and place an order:


another great pair of earrings I would rock this one on the last look!! 
Perfect and classy!
Fashion Fab Boutique
Check her out on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...