Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Drug Store Products!


Early last week I had the pleasure to help a friend out with some over the counter make up and that was affordable. I wanted to share this with you all. She needed something that would give her the coverage she was looking for. I know we all here love M.A.C. As a makeup artist I like to keep an open mind. To finding out what else is out there. I suggest her couple of things to try and if anything she could bring it back. We got Maybelline super stay 24 concealer. She has some imperfection she has been looking to give her the coverage she is looking for. What she did tell me about the product was that it dries really fast. She did use a wedge to blend it in the skin. That gave her better results. We touched bases and she mention this worked perfect and was happy she found something to give that coverage. She really doesn't like foundation because she feels she could still see in the imperfection. But with this product she was happy to achieve that. I'm happy as a makeup artist I was able to meet her in my busy schedule to help a friend. 




I'll do anything to help because that's why I'm here. If you have any question or condition please let me know. I would gladly go and find out what is out there to help you find what you looking for. For the right price. I think this little stick goes for $7.99 and that is a good price. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will get more for my make up kit. It’s a must have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...