Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Day at Aurora Gowns photo Shoot

Woke up really early this morning was very excited to work with Aurora Gowns. It was going to be a long day shooting. It was all worth... Love my job and love doing makeup. I sleep and dream of make up! My whole experience was a blessing being able to show what I do best. Everyone I worked with today was amazing. Very positive and that is very important in a photo shoot. Being able to connect with your clients, models, photographers. That's a plus! Make your day go smoothly. We were all a great team. The formal dresses where all beautiful. I wanted them all. The colors where amazing especially for Fall 2011-2012.


I had the honor to do make up on three models and they were all sweet. I was so happy to work with them. The min one of them slips one of those gowns. My eyes lid open! I was, Like Wow Amazing. Then the second model slip one of the gowns I was amaze once again. Gowns are all colorful and big and small. All kinds of style. They are located in the Tampa, FL. I will be posting a link to their site. What I love about them to is that they have plus size and that's great. I'm going to post a sneak peek on some models I did there make up before they got there gown on. Check out my makeup work.




here are some of the models Make Up I did.

Using FI.R Cosmetics colors where champagne and coffee


I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!! Surprise I ended up modeling a couples of the dresses as well. That was exciting!

Check them out if you looking a gown 

Also check out the amazing photographers 
and

Here are some pictures from the shoot 




Surprise I model the make up artist!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...