Thursday, November 24, 2011

Paul Mitchell express style Hot off the press





Paul Mitchell express style Hot off the press thermal protection spray is you iron’s best friend. This quick-drying spray helps up styling time and protects fragile strands when thermal styling irons turn up the heat. The flexible hold, humidity-resistant formula is the perfect finishing touch for any style-curly or straight.
I use this hair spray and I love the smell and I like the fact that it doesn’t damage your hair. Especially when you using the flat iron because when you flat iron you hair a lot it does damage your hair. I use my flat iron so much because I do have the short hair so it’s quicker for me to do that.
If you looking for a hair spray that wont damage you hair this is the one you should get. It’s also affordable and it’s a big can too. For the price.
Here is how it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...