Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Get Fi.R Cosmetics For your Holiday gifts!



I wanted to let you guys know I have my own make up line! It’s called Fi.R Cosmetics. 
They are highly pigments and I wanted to share this post with you guys and if you interested on them I will post links where you could purchase them. If you are a makeup artist like me then you would love to have these colors in your kits. I love make up so I wanted to come out with something special. I wanted to come out with colors that could go with any shade of skin types. I know sometimes we can’t find that popping color. This is why Fi.R Cosmetics was born. I always had a dream to come out with something like this. The make up to be as well versatile where if you want to have a day look you could if you going out or going to an event you wet the colors and the color stands out more. Some you could use on your lips and I will tell you which ones are for the lips. I have a range of colors and I want to share them with you guys to take a look.


I started this July of 2011 and I have had success so I want to become a big company. I’m a busy girl with blogging and doing make up gigs and etc. Having to do my makeup line is my project and my success story. They are custom colors. Colors are chosen by me to effectively meet the demands of the everyday women  and the demands of professionals who use makeup in the professional setting. These pigments are one of a kind and are made to order. I wanted to do something that came from my heart. Let me show you what I have  guys. You are going to love these colors. As much as I do. I will give you the link where you could go check them out and shop online right one the fan page on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/Fi.RCosmetics


This is the link where I have my pigments. The prices for my pigments are $10 each or 3 for $25 or 5 for $40 and shipping is $5 anywhere in the US. Fi.R Cosmetics has been seen on runways, events, media, YouTube. Many more things to come for the cosmetics line. I'm going to show you how these awesome colors look and please don't miss out because I know you are going to love these colors. Unique & Bold colors!!!!

Matte- Rock Teal 

Shimmer- Butter Scotch 

Shimmer- Champagne

Shimmer- Groun

Shimmer-Soft Sage

Shimmer- Cotton Candy 

Matte-Chocolate

Shimmer- Blood Diamond

Shimmer-Pumpkin 

Shimmer-Chrome

Shimmer- Bronze

Shimmer- Golden Pyramid 

Matte-Mamey 

Shimmer- Denim Blue 

Shimmer- Midnight Sparkle

Matte-Cocoa

Shimmer-Desert

Shimmer-Electric Green 

Shimmer- Coffee

Shimmer- Cleopatra 

Matte-Brown

Shimmer-Jazzy Jewel

Shimmer-Smurfette

Matte-Retro Pink 

Shimmer-Peep

Matte -White Out

Matte- Onyx

Shimmer- Pink Panther 

Shimmer- Neon Red


If you like any colors let me know at Fi.RCosmetics@gmail.com I could send you an invoice to your email.. To get the 3 for $25  5 for $40  you have to send me an email because online I don't have it set up as of yet. So it would be 3 for 25 plus 5 for shipping or 5 for 40 plus 5 for shipping. I could send you a Paypal invoice. You could still get pigments online as well. If you just want to get one its also welcome there. Then I will ship your colors to you!!! Remember this "
 Fierce & Fabulous "

Love Fi.R Cosmetics!!! 
We have new packaging !



Here is a video I made Intro for Fi.R Cosmetics
 

5 comments:

  1. These colours are amazing... i also love how you mix them yourself :D

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much love your blog too I'm following you love thanks for liking my make up line

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time im seeing the pigments up close and im loving them. The mattes have me sold.
    Good job Fifi. WIll definitely be looking forward to trying them out and introducing them to the Nigerian makeup industry soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay.. I'm glad you like the post that's what I want to talk to you about I want Fi.R Cosmetics in other counties.. So I need to figure out how we going to do this and there will be more things coming out all in do time! Love FiFi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Colors and Love the Site!!! Good Job!!!

    Love Jitara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...