Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thirsty Thursday Shopping!!

I went to Tampa today to go check out H&M. I was so excited to go check out the style they had there. I took my sister in law and the hubby and the kids on a road trip. Lol!! I saw a lot of cute things. I didn't purchase anything at that moment. I ended at Forever 21. For some reason I could always fine something cute there! I will  keep it a secret what I got. Im so in love with what I got I think its fire! I'm getting ready for this weekend. I have a couple of events to attend! I have a Xmas truck show. I will be a vendor at this event representing Fi.R Cosmetics. I will also will be applying pigments on anyone that would like to see them on! I will be attending a big event in St. Petersburg, FL its called "CHILLOUNGE NIGHT" its going to be an awesome event and show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...