Thursday, November 3, 2011

Inspiration


 My thoughts for the week. A couple of things happen, which were happy ones and sad ones. I'm wanted to start by saying that this weekend I did enjoy. My dad was in town and I was hanging out with him. Actually the whole family. That really felt good to feel that way. Having a support system so close. Not for long just because he had to leave because he drives trucks for a living. I met my two lil sisters that was an amazing feeling to finally meeting them. As you guys know I have started my make up line and that has taken a lot of time and process. It’s all worth it because I know my product is great and so far. I had amazing feedback. That makes me feel great. I just change my packaging. I will be coming out with more products as I go. I want to thank all my supporters that mean the world to me.

My family the love of my life!!! All my boy's
Amo, Jahrell 
Marco-Hubby!



My dad and my lil sisters.

my son and lil sister 

Me is the truck it was a bumping ride and the boys were loving it

Some of my pigments!!!
They are for sale 
click this link:

Meet awesome people as well. Networking is very important in this field that I'm. We have to keep ourselves busy and willing to learn and bring out who you are. What are you passions! Went to an awesome seminar as well and learn new things to better my business. I also want to give thanks to my business coach Ungenita Katrina Prevost. You have inspired me to better myself and not to give up and keep my head up. I'm strong and I'm fear-less. I know we are all going through stuff at times and I want to have faith in GOD because I know he won’t let us down. We have hit a bump on the journey but we will get back on our feet to keep moving. Thanks for taking the time to read and see!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...