Friday, November 25, 2011

My make up for Thanksgiving using Fi.R Cosmetics




I want to show you guys how I did my make up for Thanksgiving.
 I will be explaining how I did my face. First I always start with a nice clean face and make sure I have moisturizer on my face
Then I always make sure I wear my Aveeno SPF of 30 off over my face. I love that brand because it’s light weight. I know some SPF feel sticky and white all over you face and you have to blend a lot to make it disappear. It's a must buy!


The next step I use my Maybelline concealer 24. In the shade of medium beige.
What I like about this product is that it covers all day long. When apply it dries quick so you have you fast with it. I did a post about this products a couple of weeks check it out it called http://fifisbeautyartistry.blogspot.com/2011/11/drug-store-products.html



Then I would go to do my eyes first before I do my whole make up. That's a personal preference!
Then I do using eye insurance from 
Too faced. I love it!!
For my eye colors I used Fi.R Cosmetics.
In the inner tear docks I used Peep, then half of the eye I used pumpkin, and the end I used brown, Coffee to crease. The eye colors I used them dry. For my waterline and under eye liner I used Rock Teal. I used it wet.
For the lips I used some M.A.C lip glass and I added some Champagne and some milani clear gloss. 

But in between before I put on my lip color. I always use DCT daily conditioning treatment. Just to prevent feathering. When I apply my lip color. I just like my lips to feel nice and moist not chapping at all. 



The next step I apply Rimmel London Fix & Perfect. Foundation primer. I love this primer because has 
A nice fragrance to it. It feels great on the skin as well. It smoothes the skin and minimizes pores. This is a plus. 
For the foundation I use Maybelline Pure Makeup in the color medium honey beige. What I like about
This foundation  has a shine-free with H20-oil free. It's discontinue but I find it in Biglots a lot. When 
I see them I get the whole rack. 



To shape my eyes brows I use M.A.C eyebrow pencil called Spiked. 
For maraca I use One by One Volum' Express by Maybelline
It applies smoothly, makes my lashes look super long with a single coat, and it doesn't clump like other mascaras I've tried
For blush I used this orange color I purchase at Hot Topic and I love it.



 

Here is my look hope that helps you. 
Hopefully you could create this look!!
This just took 10 mins to do it.
For everyday make up you could take form 5-10 mins top. 
For events and special occasions then you would go ahead to do more!
 I also went natural with my hair because I wanted to go with something different!!

If you are interesting on getting my pigments check out my link


A lot of the products I spoke about some are here in a photo.

 I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Second day time to eat more!!! Fierce and Fear-less

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...