Friday, November 4, 2011

A day with VStylist Tamy Lugo

  I was so excited to meet with a good friend of mines. Her name is Tamy Lugo. She is a well known stylist here in the Tampa Bay Area. She is great. She gives you great tips on your body shape. She will let you know what will work well with your shape. It felt like we were BFF shopping. We were in the candy store all the racks look so amazing with different style. One thing you have to be careful. Everything in the racks won't look great. because you want to find what's great for your body shape. She is really good at that. Letting you know what will work. I'm a thick girl and I have hips. I want to be able to hide and show off my great shape. The correct way. We went to Forever 21 and found some amazing pieces. They always have cute things. Well she found 2 dresses and nice knit top in grey. I will be posting the pictures and me wearing the different style. I want to thanks Tamy for her amazing help.  





I cant wait to have the look complete with make up and all ready to show the my fierceness 

Tamy Lugo you rock !!!

Here is her website:http://www.vstylist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...