Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It’s time for a new pair of shoes

“It’s time for a new pair of shoes. You can’t get to where you want to go in the same shoes that got you where you are right now. Some of you have been wearing flats & it’s time to try on the stiletto. It might be uncomfortable but if your destination is sexy and successful. You better start stepping now!” #Quotes #Ungenita


She said it her self. My business coach hits it on the money all the time. When I first started my business I always wore flats. Now that I feel confidence I want to look better  feel better. So ladies if you are out there wearing this flats and when you get to this point of wearing heals then you know its your moment to shine. Show this world you mean business and that you are a professional at what ever your heart desires. I'm a business women now.
Thanks Ungenita! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...