Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses




The colors I got are Fire, Pink ice, Crystal Lilac



Today was my drug store haul so I want to present this amazing lip gloss I got from this collection. I got three for now but I will be getting more. Love the packaging. The gloss is light. I hate those sticky one because they seem to stick to things and I hate when that happens. So I came across these and I had to get some. I got a red of course I love red! I got some pink ones. I will post some swatches and photos of them so you could see what I'm talking about. I also want to mention I like the wand inside. It’s has a curve on the tip so it feels even smoother. 

I actually mix the two pinks and I love it because its not that crazy it gives you that nice soft healthy look for the lips. Under that I apply the baby lips from Maybelline and my lips are feeling so good!

Pink ice, Crystal Lilac onTogether




Fire 



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...