Friday, December 23, 2011

Chocolate Mask Treatment Yummy..


This is what I use everyday to clean my face. Its gentle and I like that. You could get this at Walmart. 


Chocolate Mask I did on my face it smells so good I wanted to eat it. You want to have you face clean before using this. Once you massage it to your face and neck. You could relax and wait 15 mins. Once that mask gets dry. Then you could take it of and damp your face. As soon as I took it off my face felt great. I got this amazing mask at your local Target. 


I love these wipes before I wash my face. I use this amazing wipes. They smell like blueberries. Got them at Target as well. These are awesome if you go out and dont feel like washing you face. I use these and then I'll wash my face in the morning. 


Funny me with the chocolate mask.. It gets really tight and that means its doing its job! 

I love these products there are samples I got at the skin care expo. 
Hydro peptide. These are only able to get when you have a licensed. 
I love the way they work on the skin. My skin feels hydrated!


Bang a quick way of making your face feel amazing. Hydrated as well. 
Skin is always important to keep it looking radiant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...