Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Review on Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer SPF15


before
After 



Here are the colors




Here is my take on these Tinted Moisturizer. I went to Target and did a big haul. I wanted to try some things out and tell you guys all about. I'm going to start by talking about these Tinited Moisturizer. I have never used one before so I wanted to try this brand. So they have 4 different colors. I know I don't like to use makeup all the time. I have surf the net and seen people talk about tinted moisturizer. I'm going to tell you which shades I got. I purchase  Linen, Fair, Beige, Tan. My colors is Tan.

What is a tinted moisturizer: It helps balance and protect your skin. Tinted moisturizer is makeup and treatment in one. Light reflectors help disguise fine lines and wrinkles. Delivers a more even skin tone. UVA and UVB protection.

Directions for use: Choose your shade, apply to fingertips and blend over entire face and neck. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

My intake on how it feels:
I like the way it glides on the skin. It feels light. I like that. I will show you before and after on my face on the coverage. I just did one side of my face to show you guys. I like the packaging and it also gives you an expire date so you know when its time for a new one. I got these awesome tinted moisturizer at your local Target for only $12.99 each. You could wear them alone or you could use it as a base as well. Follow to your normal routine. 

Would I recommend this products I would 
A little goes a long way if you looking for that nice tint or something underneath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...