Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Baby Lips from Maybelline



Well since the holidays are here are Lips tend to get dry on us...I found these awesome lip balms and I wanted to share & talk all about them..  It also has SPF very important to me because taking care of your face is not only important. So are our lips!!

Clinically proven to make lips 82% visibly less dry, 94% less rough, 77% more supple, and 77% better looking after just four weeks of use! It’s clinical care for baby soft lips!

Glide baby lips SPF 20 lip balm over the lips before sun exposure. Wear it alone or under your favorite Maybelline New York lipcolor. 
The names are (grape vine, cherry me, peppermint, peach kiss, quenched, pink punch)

Its a must to have in our makeup kits & everyday uses.
8hrs of moisturizing 
I got mines at Walmart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...