Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fi.R Cosmetics Must Have for 2011-2012

from the left dry and to the right they are wet
as you could see they are very pigments! 
And the jars! 


Here are my must have for the holidays, Blood Diamond,Soft Sage,Bronze 


I wanted to give you guys some inside to my pigments and the colors that are a must have for this season. I have a lot of colors but I want to give you guys the choices I have made. What I love about my pigments is that they are very versatile. They could be used dry, wet, eyeliner, lips, even nails.. I have used some for my cheeks!

Me as a makeup artist is always looking for something I could use in many ways. As well carry them in my makeup kit. I carry them everywhere because people always ask me where did you get that color. I always tell them I have my own pigments. They get amazed that I have unique colors never seen before.  

Since we in the holidays spirit I wanted to share some of my colors you would like! If you are interested in getting some let me know. You could go here to check out the rest of the amazing colors http://www.facebook.com/Fi.RCosmetics 

Also when you order I send out some extra beauty goodies as a surprise. So why pass on getting some free items!
For 3 for $30 you get pigments and extra free stuff
Or 5 for $45 you get pigments and extra free stuff 

I will be doing a look with these colors later on today. So stay tune.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...