Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lipstick Organizer

Its time to organize all my lipsticks. Which I have so much. I wanted to start with this amazing idea. For all my lipsticks. So I could see all the colors I have. Since I buy and then I cant find the colors. :) Well I went to the dollar store and I have these containers that hold you everyday essentials. I got six of them. I got a glue gun at your local Walmart  Of course cant forget the glue sticks. Very inexpensive.



I thought this would be fun to do in my spare time. So I had some Hello Kitty fabric hanging around at home. So I began cutting the containers and cutting the tops of all six. I'm sorry I didn't takes pictures of all the process. I was so happy to do this. When that part was done. I heat up the glue gun. I start by gluing two at a time. Until I glued all six together. Be careful It HOT!!! So when that is done I measure the fabric and then I glue it were I want it to be placed. Then you have an amazing organizer and CHECK IT OUT it holds up to 96 lipsticks.





This was a very easy D.I.Y and a great price
All the containers cost me a 1.00 each Total= $6.00
Glue Gun cost me = $2.75
Glue sticks cost me =$1.75 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...