Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Vampy Look

Hello Guys How are you doing? I have been really busy lately and I haven't had the time to write down a lot. I miss you guys. Well today I did a look inspired by some of my friends and I took there ideas and came up with this amazing look. I hope you guys like it.

First I always start with a clean face and make sure I use my favorite moisturizer called Ebryolisse the other one is for oily spots so when you apply it on the ares its gives you a mat finish. I love this brand. I want to get all there stuff..


I start my makeup by always by doing my eyes. Just because we always get fall out. When I use my pigments I wet  the brush so less fall out. That's pretty much with any loose pigments. That's all I have so far hoping to having more one day. All in due time. I use NYX jumbo pencil called yellow on my eyelid and spread it with my fingers. Then I wet my a flat brush with fix plus from MAC  and used the color on my eyelid which is called bronze and pat it on there till i feel its good with the amount of color on my eyes. 
On the crease I use groun to blend it out. 
Back on the crease I use Onyx and blend it out to were I feel it looks good. Blending is very important when doing makeup. Then I use black eye liner to under line my water line. Under my eyes I used onyx as well to give it that smokey effect. Then I used a Revlon matte color on the eyebrow bone called vintage lace. I use this color a lot. I need to come out with a color like this. 



Then That's when I shape and clean my eyebrows out. The most important part of doing your makeup because the eyebrows is what makes the face.
Once that is done 
That's when I apply foundation or for you anything you like using. 
I add bronzer on my cheeks to contour the hallow of my cheeks. I use a E.L.F Glow. For this look I didn't added any lashes. I wanted it to be more natural lashes. I used Rimmel London Scandal eyes. I love this mascara.
Then I do my cheeks and I use Mac blush called blush baby. I love this blush. Then I always add a lil bit of concealer under my eyes and make sure I use some translucent powder from Maybelline Shine free in color light. 
For the lips my favorite part I been using cover girls lipsticks. I'm so surprise how pretty their colors are and how long they stay on. I hate reapplying lipstick.The color I used  is called Euphoria and then on top of that I use one of my pigment called chocolate. To give it that darker pink effect.
This is what I came up with. Hope you like the outcome. 


My Colors could be order right here 
free shipping within the US 
Get the deal 
Now! 

Follow us on FB 

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Instagram 





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...