Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fashion is my passion

Today was another day of fashion. I love thrift store shopping!! My hubby had got me these clutches. So I decided to do a D.I.Y fashion clutch bag. Revamping my clutch and I had this cute idea. I want to show you guys this amazing wearable clutch that you could wear this to any event or special occasion. Show off you fashion style. The best thing is that my amazing 5 and 1 pigments fit just in there ready to go and wear them on your lips, cheeks, nails, wet, or dry. How amazing is that!! I know I would want something that could do all that in one jar. Well Fi.R Cosmetics provides that for you. Now back to this amazing creation of mines and I think is so cute and it was so inexpensive to do.



I got all these products at Micheal's and Walmart


I got my clutch at Salvation Army 
I added glue and on the top lip of the bag and added glitter and then added some accent to give it my style to it and spray clear gloss to give it a shine to it and wait for it dry up and this is how it came out! 


Prefect for product to fit and take everywhere with me! 
Hope you like it! 


This is how it looks with something on. 
I still have to let it dry and the glitter that's on the black will fall off. 




2 comments:

  1. I love it! Makes me want to try this with some thrift shop bags that I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure make one and tag me so I could see what you come up with thanks for the comment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...