Friday, October 28, 2011

Zombie 101

This is was my first time doing a Zombie face. I actually had fun doing this. Me and hubby decided to do our own version of zombies. We actually bonded with him. I did it more realist and he did his with face paint. For my first time I think I did pretty good! I woke up today with doing this one my face to challenge  myself if I could do. Someone had ask me if I could. I know I could do anything I put my mind too. Also to do this look it was inexpensive and was really happy. Bargain is my middle name!!! 

Before 

After

I used Cream face Paint and BH Cosmetics Platte second edition
Then I got 3d creepy skin 
I also got thick blood 
And this is the look 


My Hubby Version!!! He was doing up all over the house !! Hahah Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...