Sunday, October 16, 2011

Super Cute Nails


This is my nail look for this nice Sunday after all its Sunday. I decided to do my nails and to do a review
as well. Which I haven't in a while. I just been really busy with some projects!
This is just a quick dry i purchase at dollar tree. To be honest I really don't like it
Because it does dry quickly. But its leaves bubbles. I have no clue if i 
 apply to much but this has been the second time i use it and it happen again!
So next time I'm going to get something better.

I totally love this pink, Who doesn't love pink.
The name of this color its called Raspberry Plunge #516 From  CND 
And it's a warm opaque.

Ooo My Hello Kitty Pink here love, love. This color is 
Girlie Pink # 515
And it's a cool opaque.

This is a an important tool for when you are doing your nails
This is a base coat. But not just any base coat, This CND stickey base coat
Its perfect to make any color stick.

This awesome color its from China Glaze Crackle
This color is called  Crushed Candy 981 
When you apply this you need to apply quickly because dry fast. 
This makes you nails look funky and hip. 
Everyone can use it from any age. It's fun and it give your nails a 
3d Look.


I hope you enjoy these pretty colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...