Friday, July 22, 2011

Wet n Wild Palettes Review

I want to do a review on these products I got from wet n wild palette. The first palette is called Blue Had Me at Hello 737. The blue colors are so pretty and vibrant. What I like about Wet n Wild is that it’s not expensive and it’s affordable. Another thing wet n wild marks there eye shows where to place the colors. So for those that doesn’t know where to begin.  It will show you where to start. Just look at the back and it will tell you what look you could create.

Also the packing is pretty nice and I like them. Something not too big and you could carry its anywhere for touch ups. The second palette is called Petal Pusher 736 I love these colors as well. You could mix and match any colors on these palettes as well. The third Palette is called Comfort Zone 738 these colors are more neutral so those that want to have their pretty browns. For your every day look.

 I'm going to show you swatches of each color on each palette so you could see the pigment and the colors as well. I would also use an eye primer to make the pigment stand out. Whichever one you choose and work for you.




This is the Comfort Zone Palette 738
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This is the Petal Pusher Palette 736
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is Blue Had Me At Hello Palette 737 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I like about this colors are that some are shimmer and some are matte.
I got these palette at your local Walmart.



I'll also post some looks I have done with 2 of the palette

This is the Comfort Zone Palette 738
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Blue Had Me At Hello Palette 737 

Thanks For Reading -FiFi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...