Monday, July 25, 2011

Review On my Revlon Eyeshadows

I came across these colors and I was wondering if they were pigmented. I'm all about the pigment that is very important for us makeup artist. I been on a week haul buying some things I was wondering of getting some and I got some to try it. I must say the Revlon eye shadows are awesome and I love the matte and the perle ones as well.

I will be showing you the colors and I did a look with them as well and I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoy creating them. Key to all eye shadows is making sure you use your favorite eye primer because it will make a difference in your look. Here are the shadows and I will give you the names and the numbers. So if you look for these awesome colors you could get them.


Top: Black Galaxy 045, Violet Starlet 050
Bottom:Venetian Blue 005, Sparkling Gold 010, Vintage Lace 001




I must say these shadows were worth the money and they were very affordable.


Here is the look I did with these colors:


For my lips I did use Milani 3D gloss called Leading Lady Cheeks Milani baked bronzer Glow

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...