Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fi.R Cosmetics Business

If anyone contacts me on my makeup line I want to know your serious because this is a business and then you get colors and dont mention it or support my hard work. This is my baby yes at this moment I have pigments but this is what I have to offer. I want to know that you are serious and happy to get these colors. I do get alot of email demanding I send of colors for free. Im a very small company and Im the one that mixes all these colors and package them. So please have some respect for me and the business. I do sale samples as well just ask me how to get them. I dont have it posted on my website. Im looking for people to have a big following on there social media. Its important that we all get traffic. Thank You for hearing me out this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...