Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wig Out


I have never bought a wig in my life. So I took my hubby cousin to the hair supply store. She loves them and I wasn't thinking of getting anything. So she told me lets try some on and I did. I try on a short one but I already have short hair. So I saw a long one and said, What the heck. Lets see how this looks. Once I put it on It make me look like a different person. I fell in love with it. Since I haven't had long hair since I was in high school. It was a dark brown color. I'm going to show you how I look without and with it. Let me know how you think I look? Now I'm in love with them its fun to play with them and change your appearance.


This is how I Look with my natural hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...