Thursday, January 19, 2012

The experience with Maximilian Studios

I had the chance to work with a local photographer here in Tampa Bay area. His name is Max. I had the pleasure of working with some agency models from Wilhelmina. One was from Denver and the second one was from Miami. I had a blast working with them. The pictures came out amazing! The experience working with them was amazing. Working with professional is always a plus. I want to share some sneak peaks of the photos as well. I also did a behind the scene from one of the shoot from one of the models. Muriel is an amazing model and very sweet. I had the pleasure to  using my makeup line one them too. My pigments are very versatile and great on any skin tone!

Now lets see these amazing pictures:


Photographer:Maximilian Juan Rivera
Model: Muriel Villera (Miami Wilhelmina) 
Hair/Mua: Me

Photographer:Maximilian Juan Rivera
Model: Luccia C (Denver Wilhelmina)
Hair/Mua: Me


You could check out more of this work on tumblr make sure you support him:



This is a quick video I did at the set!
Had a blast 
Thanks again 
For the opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...